Care Proceedings - Your children


If you are involved with Social Workers or the Social Services Department we can provide specialist advice and assistance.

We are one of the leading local law firms dealing with care proceedings and have considerable experience in representing parents, other family members and children.   We will work with you to provide sympathetic and speedy advice in this sensitive area.


We can advise and represent you regarding:


  • Care Proceedings
  • Child Protection Conferences
  • Child Arrangement Orders
  • Pre-proceedings Meetings
  • Adoption Proceedings
  • Special Guardianship Orders
  • Secure Accommodation Application